Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Ordered 50 dollars worth of Items and they have yet to respond to email or calls.Its been over two weeks.

They do not respond to email or phone calls I have sent three emails asking for tracking number, Then again asking for a refund. I have half tempted to drive over there and see wtf the deal is. Ordered 50 dollars worth of Items and they have yet to respond to email or calls. Its been over two weeks.

They do not respond to email or phone calls I have sent three emails asking for tracking number, Then again asking for a refund.I have half tempted to drive over there and see wtf the deal is.

Review about: Sensorybeads Com Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

I didn't like: Ignored emails, Email ignored, No product received, Being ripped off.

Had an Experience with SensoryBeads Com?

Comments

Chester, Virginia, United States #1338326

Please file a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC).

It is fast and easy.

The more people who do it, the better!

My complaint summary:

I placed my order on April 27th, 2017.

It has been more than 1 month and the company never sent the product. Many others have had the same experience of paying for items and not receiving a product (and, no response from the company).

Here is the reference for the complaint web site: https://sensorybeads-com.pissedconsumer.com/complaints/RT-P.html Please help me find/get my items or obtain a refund.Thank you.

Mckinney, Texas, United States #1330843